- We value your family and friends and understand that they are an important part of your recovery process.
- For the comfort of all our patients, we request you to limit your visitors during visiting hours.
- Please understand that the doctors may restrict visitors according to a patient’s medical condition and special needs.
- For admission cases, passes for attendants and visitors will be issued. Please request your attendants and visitors to display the passes in the hospital premises. In case of loss of the pass, please contact Hospital Desk.
- Considering the safety of children, visits of children under the age of 12 are not allowed on patient floors
- We request you to sanitize hands before and after visiting.
- Please refrain from using mobile in places, where critical medical equipment and patient monitoring systems are in use.
- Please read and follow all posted signs about the usage of cell phones, only in approved areas. In approved areas, please speak in soft tone so that other patients are not disturbed.