World Immunization Day
- To raise awareness about the critical importance of full immunization throughout life.
- To highlight the many ways in which vaccines enable us to live healthy, productive lives by preventing the spread of vaccine-preventable diseases.
- To build solidarity and trust in vaccination as a public good that saves lives and protects health.
- Awareness talk by Dr Sindhu, Medical Officer, CHC, Ulliyeri.
- Awareness talk by Dr Krishnaraj, Assistant Professor, Community Medicine department, MMCH.
- Immunization awareness skit by Community Medicine house surgeons (Dr. Jijo Mohan, Dr. Sreelakshmi, Dr. Femina, Dr. Fasal, Dr. Vyshna).
- Talk by Mrs. Anusree, Medico - Social Worker, Community Medicine department, MMCH.
- Talk by Anganwadi teachers at Orovil Anganwadi.
- Display and explanation about the importance of vaccination through pictures and charts